National Enterprise Network is the only membership body representing those working in the enterprise support sector.
Are you looking for an enterprise expert to provide comment for your article or programme?
National Enterprise Network Chief Executive Dawn Whiteley is a well known figure within the enterprise movement and wider government departments and is a regular media commentator, columnist and speaker on business start up and small business issues. Dawn is well placed to independently comment on a wide range of issues including:
- The current economic climate and what it means to current and future small business owners and the market as a whole
- Facts and figures on the number of new business start ups or failures
- Independent comment on any governmental announcements or small business related survey/research findings
- A full range of pre-start and small business start up topics including finance, property and marketing
- Opinions on any new products or services for the small business market
Our members and our Board also have vast experience on the needs and issues facing those considering starting up or running a business so are easily able to support local or specialist articles.
Are you interested in featuring business start up case studies in your material?
National Enterprise Network can also supply case studies on a wide range of topics or put journalists and programme makers in touch with entrepreneurs in a huge number of sectors.
Please do keep National Enterprise Network in mind for any future press comment or case study material – call the team on 01908 605130. You can access our very latest news and views from NEN through this site or follow us on Twitter for up to the minute comments and statements.