The National Enterprise Network is the membership body for organisations committed to the support and development of enterprise. Members are drawn from enterprise support organisations that provide independent and impartial advice, training and mentoring to new and emerging businesses. As well as enterprise agencies, members also include Chambers of Commerce, local authorities, specialist enterprise providers, universities and corporate organisations.
Membership is open to any individual or organisation that has a primary or major objective to support potential, new and existing small and medium sized enterprises. As a member of National Enterprise Network, you will join a strong network of enterprise support organisations up and down the country.
Membership offers you:
- the opportunity to be part of the process to influence change in government policy in respect of enterprise and enterprise support
- the ability to align yourself and your organisation with the best of the best in the field of enterprise and business support
- the chance to locally deliver national business support contracts managed by National Enterprise Network
- personal and professional development and networking opportunities
- regular member communications including articles, papers and newsletters relevant to what’s happening in the world of enterprise and enterprise support along with regular Twitter feeds and LinkedIn discussions
- an annual conference addressing issues of the moment, introducing opportunities and dealing with your concerns relating to the future of the sector
- the opportunity to benefit from discounted products and services such as the Customer First business quality standard and our specialist Professional Indemnity Insurance scheme
To find out more about National Enterprise Network membership please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01234 831623.