We are currently working with all members and associates in a renewal process for the upcoming 2017-18 membership year.
Are you a current NEN Member or Associate? You’ll be delighted to hear we’ve have made membership renewal even easier this year by personalising renewal packs.
By now you should have already heard from us, but here’s a reminder for how to renew for 2017 – 18:
Part one: Renewal Form (Key corporate information we need):
- Check the details we currently hold on your organisation and provide any amendments where possible.
- Not got everything you need? Give Membership Executive Paul Hopper a call on 01908 200546 to talk things through
- Any information updates should be made and returned no later than Monday 27th February 2017 to ensure we can issue you the correct invoice by the end of the month.
Part two: Statistics Collection Form (Understanding the impact you make):
- Check the statistics we currently hold on your organisation and provide any amendments where possible.
- These statistics should relate to the year ending 31st March 2017
- Any updates to should be made and returned to later than Friday 28th April 2017.
Subscription fees are still based on your annual turnover from the previous financial year. This is then broken down into turnover bands as highlighted in the table below:
|Company Turnover||Quality Assured Member||Member||Associate|
|Up to £70,000||N/A||N/A||£ 250|
|Up to £250,000||£ 480||£ 480||£ 555|
|£250,001 to £999,999||£ 830||£ 830||£ 935|
|£1,000,000 to £2,999,999||£ 1,310||£ 1,310||£ 1,530|
|Over £3,000,000||£ 1,640||£ 1,640||£ 1,780|
All figures are plus VAT.
For any further questions please give NEN Membership Executive Paul Hopper a call on 01908 200546.
* Remember, the new membership year starts on 1st April 2017 *