National Enterprise Network is the membership body for those committed to the support and development of enterprise. Our members, drawn from local enterprise agencies and a wider range of enterprise support organisations, provide an array of services to new and emerging businesses, including independent and impartial advice, training and mentoring.
Are you looking for an enterprise expert to provide comment for your article or programme?
National Enterprise Network Chief Executive Dawn Whiteley is a well known figurehead within the enterprise movement and wider government departments and is a regular media commentator, columnist and speaker on business start up and small business issues. Dawn is well placed to independently comment on a wide range of issues including:
- The current economic climate and what it means to current and future small business owners and the market as a whole
- Facts and figures on the number of new business start ups or failures
- Independent comment on any governmental announcements or small business related survey/research findings
- A full range of pre-start and small business start up topics including finance, property and marketing
- Opinions on any new products or services for the small business market
Are you interested in featuring business start up case studies in your material?
National Enterprise Network can also supply business start up case studies a wide range of topics or put journalists and programme makers in touch with entrepreneurs in a huge number of sectors.
Please do keep National Enterprise Network in mind for any future press comment or case study material – call Head of External Relations Hayley Williams on 01234 831623 or email email@example.com