National Enterprise Network are delighted to introduce Tide to help save you time and money managing your business admin.
Trusted by over 400,000 UK businesses and the UK’s emerging leader in challenger business banking*, Tide offers powerful and simple free business bank accounts that can be opened in minutes, managed on your mobile and are FSCS-protected. With no credit checks required, as well as no monthly or annual fees, there’s no risk in trying Tide alongside your existing account, so you can see what all the fuss is about!
National Enterprise Network members and their small business customers are eligible for £50 cashback and one year of free UK transfers!* Open an account using the code NENMICRO to claim this offer.
NEN Members can set up your own organisation up as a Tide partner and earn referral rewards!
- Sign-up for a business current account can be completed in as little as 10 minutes on a mobile device or via the web. Clients can also choose to register their company at the same time (for free) using our Company Registration tool. This saves businesses valuable time in getting their company and/or account set up to operate efficiently, rather than having to visit any branches.
- No credit check is required to open an account, therefore there is no risk in clients trying out Tide alongside an existing account. This helps a lot in speeding up Sole Trader which remains a high % of new applications.
- Free sign-up, with no annual or monthly fees. This saves clients money that can be invested into their business instead.
- 1 year worth of free transfers
- Free Mastercard usage (at home and overseas) and no bank transfer fees for one year. These cost savings will again allow the client to re-invest into their business and not worry about extra charges when paying for any business expenses, as an example.
- Access to all Tide Platform product features to manage their business admin such as the Company Registration tool, Receipt Importer, VAT Manager (which links to HMRC), Expense Management, Expense Team Cards, Accountancy Software Integrations, Invoicing Tool, Invoice Protection and Virtual Office Address. These features will save clients valuable time completing and managing their business admin.
- Tide’s business current accounts can be managed on both a mobile device and via the web, allowing easy access to account features to save time on admin.
- To be eligible to receive the National Enterprise Network promotional offer (the “Offer”), applicants must first successfully open a sole trader or limited company business current account with Tide. Account opening eligibility criteria and customary know your customer checks apply.
- The Offer includes:
- a £50 cashback reward – this is subject to Minimum Balance requirements (see paras. 5-6 below); and
- one year of free transfers to any UK accounts.
- The Offer is only valid for new accounts and applicants who haven’t previously opened an account with Tide.
- To activate the Offer, the applicant must use the referral code: NENMICRO. The applicant is required to either enter the referral code while applying for a Tide account via the Tide mobile app or the Tide website (https://web.tide.co/sign-up/) or simply let us know through the in-app chat within 1 week of successfully opening the account (e.g. if an applicant successfully opens a new Tide account on Monday, the applicant will have until and including the following Monday to give us the referral code via the in-app chat).
- The Offer is limited to one £50 cashback reward per applicant. To receive the reward, the applicant must credit the new Tide account with a minimum of £1 (the “Minimum Balance”).
- The Minimum Balance must be credited by the applicant within three months of the account opening date.
- The reward will be paid into the applicant’s new Tide account. It can take up to 8 weeks from the date the applicant credits the account with the Minimum Balance for the reward to be validated and paid.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions or withdraw this Offer at any time.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Tide offer or promotion.
*Tide is not a bank, but a business banking platform and the leading digital challenger in business banking services. Tide offers bank accounts provided by ClearBank. ClearBank Ltd is Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 754568). Registered Address: 4th Floor, Prologue Works, 25 Marsh Street, Bristol, England, BS1 4AX.